At Brainbox we strive to continually improve the high quality tuition that we provide; ensuring that the centre is a safe, educational and above all, fun environment.
Aims for pupils:
- To treat each child as the individual that they are, developing an individual learning plan that addresses their personal educational needs in order to help them to excel;
- To always speak to every child in a positive and encouraging way, setting individual targets that will provide just the right level of challenge to enable them to excel;
- Provide and facilitate a learning environment following the National Curriculum framework;
- Encourage children to be enthusiastic about learning, endeavouring to use teaching strategies and resources that will enable each individual to have a very positive and enjoyable learning experience; and
- To keep teaching groups small, placing your child in a group appropriate to their needs.
Aims for parents:
- To work in partnership with parents to support their child’s learning and development; sharing their child’s achievements and progress on a regular basis; and
- Listen to parents in order to continual assess and improve the tuition services we provide.